Looking for beef recipes? This one is always a winner! The sweet paprika and sour cream help to round off all of the flavours
- 45 ml cooking oil
- 500 g stewing steak, cubed
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 15 ml Robertsons paprika
- 15 ml Robertsons mixed herbs
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 tin tomatoes, chopped (410 g)
- 2 cups water
- cup sour cream
- 30 ml Knorr Rich Beef & tomato soup
- In a large pot, heat oil and fry steak until brown. Remove and set aside.
- Fry onions and garlic until soft.
- Add red pepper, Robertsons Paprika and Mixed Herbs, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add steak, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes and water, and simmer for 60 minutes.
- Mix the KNORR Rich Beef and Tomato Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew. Simmer for 5 minutes and allow to thicken.
- Add sour cream and stir through. Serve with rice or pasta.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.