Beef and Butter Bean Stew
This Beef and Butter Bean Stew is the perfect Saturday afternoon meal. Let Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes give this meal even more delicious flavour.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 500 g beef short rib cubed
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 fresh finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 carrots peeled sliced
- 2 potatoes peeled cubed
- 2 cups water
- 2 Knorrox beef stock cubes
- 1 cup butter beans cooked
- Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the beef until well browned. Remove and set aside.
- Fry the onions until soft.
- Return the beef to the pot together with the tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, water and Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes, and simmer for 60 minutes.
- Add the butter beans and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve with pap.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.