Creamy Beef Sishebo
The combination of Beef and Creamy Vegetables is one of the most comforting flavours you can experience. Adding Knorrox Beef Cubes makes the meaty taste even more irresistible.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 500 g beef cubes
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 tablespoon Robertsons paprika
- 1 large potato peeled sliced
- 1 carrot peeled sliced
- 1 tin (410) g chopped tomatoes
- 500 ml (2 cups) water
- 2 Knorrox chilli beef stock cube
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Knorrox Beef Soup mixed with 4 tablespoons water
- 75 ml (5 tbsp) maas (fermented milk)
- Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the beef cubes until well browned. Remove and set aside.
- Fry the onions and red pepper until soft, then add the Robertsons Paprika and cook for 2 minutes.
- Return the beef to the pot and add the potato, carrot, tomatoes, water and Knorrox Chilli Beef Stock Cubes. Simmer for 60 minutes.
- Mix the Knorrox Beef Soup with the water to form a smooth paste and stir into the sishebo with the maas.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and allow to thicken.
- Serve with rice.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.