Creamy Chicken and Red Pepper Sishebo
The delicious flavours of Creamy Chicken, succulent Mushrooms and Red Peppers is an absolute treat. Try this recipe with your favourite Knorrox Minestrone Soup and Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 punnet button mushrooms sliced
- 400 g chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 2 cups water
- 2 carrots peeled sliced
- 2 Knorrox chicken stock cubes
- 2 tablespoons Knorr Minestrone Soup mixed 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Robertsons mixed herbs
- Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the onion, red pepper and button mushrooms until soft.
- Add the chicken and fry until well browned.
- Add the water, carrots and Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes and simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on.
- Mix the Knorrox Minestrone Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the sishebo together with the cream, milk and Robertsons Mixed Herbs and simmer for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Serve with rice.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.