Creamy Chicken and Red Pepper Sishebo
The delicious flavours of Creamy Chicken, succulent Mushrooms and Red Peppers is an absolute treat. Try this recipe with your favourite Knorrox Minestrone Soup and Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) cooking oil
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 large red pepper sliced
- 1 punnet button mushrooms sliced
- 400 g chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 250 ml (2 cups) water
- 2 large carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 Knorrox chicken stock cubes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Knorr Minestrone Soup mixed 4 tablespoons water
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Robertsons mixed herbs
- Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the onion, red pepper and button mushrooms until soft.
- Add the chicken and fry until well browned.
- Add the water, carrots and Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes and simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on.
- Mix the Knorrox Minestrone Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the sishebo together with the cream, milk and Robertsons Mixed Herbs and simmer for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Serve with rice.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.