One Pot Chicken Lasagne Soup
A creamy and decadent soup perfect for a wintery evening is full of all the flavours of a traditional chicken lasagne.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 medium-sized carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 500 g chicken breast fillet, cut into small cubes
- 3 cups milk
- 5 cups water
- 1 Knorr Naturally Tasty Creamy chicken and Broccoli Bake
- 6 lasagne sheets, broken into small pieces
- 125 ml cream
- 125 ml Parmesan cheese, grated
- 30 ml chopped parsley
- Heat oil in a large pot and gently fry the onion, carrots and celery until soft but with no colour.
- Add the chicken to the pot and cook for about 5 minutes until well-sealed, stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk and water to the pot and stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Naturally Tasty Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Bake.
- Add the lasagne pieces stirring while adding them in to prevent them from sticking together. Season with salt and black pepper and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently and adding in a little extra water if required.
- Stir in the cream and adjust seasoning if necessary then ladle into bowls and top with parmesan cheese and parsley.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.