Lemon Garlic Prawns on the Braai
A quick and easy decadent snack or dinner party starter, perfect in a salad or on its own, it’s bound to be a succulent crowd pleaser.
- 1 kg prawns, deveined with shell and head intact
- 250 ml Knorr Creamy Garlic and Herb Salad Dressing
- 3 lemons, halved
- 15 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- Robertsons paprika
- In a bowl mix together the Knorr Creamy Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing, juice of two lemons, parsley and a sprinkling of Robertsons Paprika.
- Pour the sauce over the prawns then season with salt and black pepper and leave to marinate in the fridge.
- Grill the prawns over hot coals turning over occasionally until the prawns turn pink (this indicates that they are cooked through).
- Remember to continue basting the prawns with the remaining marinade and squeeze the juice of the remaining lemon over the prawns as they are cooking
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.