Lemon Garlic Prawns on the Braai
A quick and easy decadent snack or dinner party starter, perfect in a salad or on its own, it’s bound to be a succulent crowd pleaser.
- 1 kg prawns, deveined with shell and head intact
- 250 ml Knorr Creamy garlic and Herb Salad Dressing
- 3 lemons, halved
- 15 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- Robertsons paprika
- In a bowl mix together the KNORR Creamy Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing, juice of two lemons, parsley and a sprinkling of Robertsons Paprika.
- Pour the sauce over the prawns then season with salt and black pepper and leave to marinate in the fridge.
- Grill the prawns over hot coals turning over occasionally until the prawns turn pink (this indicates that they are cooked through).
- Remember to continue basting the prawns with the remaining marinade and squeeze the juice of the remaining lemon over the prawns as they are cooking
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.