Easy Seafood Breyani with Prawns, Hake and Calamari
Use prawns, hake and calamari to make this unusual seafood breyani dish.
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 30 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- 300 g hake fillet, cubed
- 200 g prawns, deveined and shelled
- 800 ml water
- 1 x 275 gram box Knorr Rice Mate Mild Breyani flavour
- 15 ml oil
- 200 g calamari rings
- In a large saucepan, fry the hake and calamari in oil for 3 min.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water, and the uncooked rice (contained within the box of KNORR Rice Mate Mild Breyani) and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the prawns and tomato, and simmer for a further 5 min.
- Top with chopped coriander.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.