Smoked Paprika Mixed Seafood Pasta
Perfect pasta prepared with a medley of seafood and perfectly flavoured with Robertsons Paprika. Quick and easy to make, this dinner dish is perfect for feeding a crowd. Enjoy this pasta dish with fresh rolls to mop up the fragrant sauce
- 500 g mixed seafood, halfshell mussels, white fleshed fish, prawns & calamari or octopus, cleaned & steamed
- 30 ml or 2 Salted Butter
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 ml or 1 Tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 100 g Cream Cheese
- 125 ml or ½ Cup Seafood Stock
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 10 ml or 2 Tsp Robertsons Paprika
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp Parmesan, finely grated
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- Robertsons Salt & Pepper to taste
- Get a cast iron skillet onto the stove at a medium heat, sauté the garlic until soft.
- Add the cream cheese, Dijon mustard, Robertsons Paprika & seafood stock. Whisk together to combine.
- Stir in the lemon juice, parmesan and half of the parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the steamed seafood and pasta, using tongs make sure that all is well coated with the creamy paprika sauce.
- Season with salt & pepper, top with fresh chopped parsley.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.