Delectable Prawns In Spaghetti Marinara Sauce
A delightful lunch or dinner recipe, our Prawns in Spaghetti Marinara Sauce is packed with enticing taste that only Robertsons Spice for Fish can bring to the table. Enjoy with fresh bread to mop up every last bit of the flavourful sauce!
- 500 g of spaghetti
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp oil
- 320 g prawns, keep heads and shell on
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp Robertsons Spice for Fish
- 410 g or 1 can of chopped, peeled tomatoes
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 62.5 ml or ¼ cup of chopped parsley
- 2 lemons, cut in halves and griddled
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the prawns and Robertsons Spice for Fish and cook for 2 minutes (Keep the heads and shell on the prawns)
- Add the canned tomatoes and paste and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Toss through the spaghetti and heat through.
- Scatter with chopped parsley and serve with lemons on the side.
- Without milk
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.