Garlic and Herb Crumbed Calamari
Be sure to make plenty because this calamari may not even make it to the table!
- 400 g calamari rings
- 90 ml cake flour
- 1 Knorr Creamy garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp oil (for frying)
- 1 cup sweet chilli sauce (to sauce)
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan or pot.
- In a bowl mix together the cake flour and Knorr Fresh Ideas Garlic & Herb Potato Bake.
- Dip calamari rings into the egg first and then into the flour mixture.
- Lightly fry the calamari until the crumbing is lightly golden brown.
- Remove calamari from oil and allow to drain on paper towel.
- Serve as a party snack with lemon wedges and a small bowl of sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.