Easy Kedgeree with Haddock, Eggs and Peas
Kedgeree is easy to make and adds a new dimension to weekday meals. It can also be served cold the next day with salad as a light lunch.
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml frozen peas
- water or milk (for poaching)
- 500 g smoked haddock
- 800 ml water
- 1 box Knorr rice mate mild breyan
- 15 ml parsley to garnish, chopped
- Place the sachet of rice, water and seasoning mix sachet into a pot and bring to the boil, then simmer until cooked and set aside.
- Poach the haddock in a little water or milk for 10 min, then drain and flake the fish.
- Cook the peas in a little water and drain.
- Hard boil the eggs, then shell and cut into wedges.
- Mix the rice with the haddock and peas, add the eggs and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.