Smoked Salmon Dip
Great for special occasions. Luxurious smoked salmon dip made with cream cheese and rich, tasty Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise. Great served on warm toasted baguettes.
- 200 g 1 cup coarsely chopped smoked salmon
- 150 g or 2/3 cup cream cheese
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 15 ml or Tbsp. lemon juice
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill
- 1.25 ml or 1/4 tsp. Robertsons ground black pepper
- 90 ml or 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- Process all ingredients except Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise in food processor until it's the desired consistency.
- Empty the mixture into a bowl and stir in the Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise.
- Serve, if desired, on toasted sliced baguettes or bagels topped with sliced salmon.
- Serving suggestion: Garnish with additional snipped dill.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.