Spinach Bacon Dip
Dive into our delicious Spinach Bacon Dip made with Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise, juicy bacon bits, sour cream and more.
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 onion, finely chopped (about 150 g)
- 1 carrot, finely chopped (about 100 g)
- 2 cloves garlic (about 16 g)
- 1 x 400 ml sour cream
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 283 grams frozen chopped spinach cooked and squeezed dry
- 5 ml or 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- 3.75 ml or 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1.25 ml or 1/4 tsp. Robertsons Cayenne Pepper
- Cook bacon in large non-stick pan until crisp.
- Remove bacon and finely chop.
- Discard all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings.
- Heat reserved drippings over medium heat and cook onion, carrot and garlic until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Combine sour cream, Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, spinach, onion mixture, bacon, cider vinegar, salt and cayenne pepper in medium bowl.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Serve with your favourite dippers.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.