Honey And Mustard Gammon Sandwiches
You won't want to eat leftover gammon any other way after trying these delicious sandwiches, made with KNORR Creamy Honey & Mustard Salad Dressing plus fresh watercress and baby pumpkin leaves for crunch. If you don't have leftover gammon, used cooked pork fillet or kassler chops instead.
- 400 g - 600 g leftover cooked gammon
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- 30 ml Knorr Creamy honey & Mustard Salad Dressing
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ciabatta loaf, cut into 8 - 12 slices and toasted
- a handful of fresh young pumpkin leaves
- a handful of fresh watercress
- Slice the gammon. Add the oil to a pan and fry the gammon until golden brown and a little crispy.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the KNORR Creamy Honey & Mustard Salad Dressing with the mayonnaise.
- To assemble each sandwich, spread the mayonnaise mixture onto two slices of toasted ciabatta, then add gammon, sliced tomato, pumpkin leaves and watercress.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.