Easy Coronation Chicken Toasties
A classic dish of the 1950s reinvented! Make Coronation Chicken Toasties by mixing shredded roast chicken with mayo, yoghurt and chutney, then spice up the filling with Rajah All-in-One curry powder.
- 1.5 tbsp Rajah All-In-One curry powder
- 2 tbsp chutney
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 lime juiced
- 4 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 2 cooked chicken breasts 250 g shredded (or use leftover roast chicken)
- 6 slices white bread
- salt and black pepper to season
- margarine for spreading
- To prepare the filling- mix the Rajah All-in-One curry powder, chutney, mayonnaise, lime juice and yoghurt together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the shredded chicken.
- Divide the filling evenly between the slices of bread and spread both the outer sides of the bread with margarine.
- Grill in a pan or in a sandwich grill for about 5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.