Avocado Ritz Lettuce Cups
This light, bright vegetarian version of a retro seafood recipe makes a perfect light lunch or summer dinner. Fill baby gem lettuce ‘cups’ with crunchy veggies, then drizzle with a delicious dressing flavoured with smoky paprika, lemon juice and a touch of cayenne pepper.
- 2 - 3 baby gem lettuce
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 6 baby cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 12 mange tout, sliced into 3 lengthways
- 20 g mung bean fresh Brussels sprouts
- 4 pink radishes, thinly sliced
- 50 ml Knorr 1000 Islands salad dressing
- 5 ml Robertsons paprika
- 2.5 ml Robertsons cayenne pepper
- 15 ml lemon juice
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt, to season
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
- Prep the gem lettuce by slicing off and cleaning 12 of the best leaves.
- Slice the avocado into skinny wedges and dress with lemon juice.
- Top each lettuce cup with avocado, baby cucumber ribbons, mange tout pieces, mung bean sprouts and radishes.
- Serve with the dressing on the side or drizzled over.
- Whisk the Knorr 1000 Islands, Robertson’s Paprika, Robertson’s Cayenne Pepper and lemon juice. Season with Robertson’s Atlantic Sea Salt and Robertson’s Black Pepper.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.