Classic Greek salad
Simple to prepare and delicious - a fresh, crisp and colourful Greek salad is the ideal side dish that can be served with meat or fish!
- 3 large tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 100 g black olives, pitted
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 200 g feta cheese, cubed
- 5 ml Robertsons oregano (origanum)
- 45 ml Knorr Light Greek salad dressing
- Combine all the ingredients together in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with origanum and drizzle the Knorr Light Greek Salad Dressing over.
- Season with freshly cracked black pepper.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.