Old Fashioned Potato Salad
Remember that delicious potato salad your granny used to make? Well here is a delicious recipe just like that – creamy, tangy and full of flavour!
- 8 large potatoes peeled and cubed
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 60 ml curly parsley, finely chopped
- 3 medium eggs
- 125 ml Knorr light yoghurt and herb salad dressing
- 125 ml mayonnaise
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender then drain and set aside to cool down (be careful not to over boil the potatoes otherwise you will have a mushy salad).
- In the meantime boil the eggs until just hard boiled (approx. 8 minutes) then carefully remove from the water and allow to cool then remove the shell and slice into quarters.
- In a large bowl combine the spring onions, parsley, Knorr Light Yoghurt & Herb Salad Dressing and mayonnaise and gently stir in the eggs.
- Add the potatoes and stir gently to coat and combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.