Marinated Mushroom Lentil and Feta Salad
A refreshing, wholesome salad that can be prepared in advance!
- 250 gram punnet button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 100 g baby courgettes (baby marrows), peeled into ribbons
- 1 tin lentils, drained
- 1 tin of red kidney beans, drained
- 100 g carrot, peeled into ribbons
- ½ red pepper, finely diced
- ½ green pepper, finely diced
- 100 ml Knorr Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- ½ bunch spring onions, sliced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 50 g feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- Mix all the ingredients together except the tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Cover and allow to refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
- Stir through the feta and cherry tomatoes and serve.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.