Cleanse your palate with this light and lively cucumber salad. The cucumber is drizzled with a fresh, tangy dressing made from Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, creamy feta cheese and pomegranate seeds. A perfect summer salad and a great picnic treat.
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 15 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 3 ml Robertsons oregano (origanum)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 ml Robertsons ground black peppercorns to taste
- 30 ml olive oil
- 5 cucumbers, sliced
- red onion, finely sliced
- 50 g hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- seeds from 1 pomegranate
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan. Add the oil, Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and cook on gentle heat for 2-3 minutes until stock has melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the dill, Robertsons Origanum, lemon juice, Robertsons Black Pepper and olive oil. Place in the fridge to cool for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine together the cucumbers, red onion, hazelnuts and feta
- Serve and drizzle over the chilled herb dressing, and finish with the pomegranate seeds.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.