Grilled Chicken Potato Salad with Spicy Herb and Pomegranate Dressing
A lightly curried dressing with zingy chilli, coriander and garlic adds a big punch of flavour to this spectacular chicken, potato and spinach salad. Top with pomegranate seeds for a pop of colour and sweetness!
- For the Chicken Potato Salad
- 1 kg potatoes washed and cubed with the skin intact
- 400 g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 tbsp Robertsons Chicken Spice
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds to serve
- For the Dressing
- 90 ml olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 small red chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- salt and black pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the cubed potatoes into a pot of salted water and bring to the boil.
- Allow to cook until just tender then drain and set aside.
- Rub the chicken breast with a little oil then season the chicken breasts with Robertsons Chicken Spice and place onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until the breasts are cooked through, then remove from the oven and cut into chunks and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, sugar, garlic, coriander, parsley, red chilli, Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder and lemon juice.
- Whisk all the ingredients together to make a dressing and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss the cooked potatoes, chicken and baby spinach leaves together.
- Drizzle with the spicy herb dressing, season and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.