This one is perfect for a quick lunch on a weekday, with the healthy, light ingredients good for keeping you alert in the afternoon.
- 2 teaspoons Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 x 85 grams bags watercress
- handful coriander chopped
- 3 spring onion sliced
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 red chillies sliced
- 60 grams feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds toasted
- 10 basil leaves torn
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- To create the wonderful tangy dressing, mix together Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar and set aside.
- Combine the watercress, coriander, spring onion, cherry tomatoes and red chillies in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss well. Place salad onto plates.
- Top your plates equally with the sliced avocado, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds and basil leaves, then serve it up.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.