Amazing stories often start with great partnerships, and for us, there is no better partnership than warm, new potatoes and Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise. Add to that mango, curry powder, coriander and mint, and you have a very special story indeed.
- 500 grams potatoes
- 4 tablespoon Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 ripe mango diced
- 1 ml Robertsons Black Pepper to taste
- 1 bunch spring onion sliced
- 1 bunch coriander chopped
- 1 bunch mint leaves chopped
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold water and bring to the boil. Cook the new potatoes in the boiling water for fifteen to twenty minutes, then drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl mix together the Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, yoghurt, Robertsons Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder, lemon zest and juice, chutney and mango.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl and stir in well. Season with Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Add the spring onions, coriander and mint, mix well and serve.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.