Roasted Salmon Fillet with Tomato Sauce
Try out this interesting combination of juicy salmon fillets with a Mediterranean inspired tomato sauce that is full of natural flavour
- 1 garlic clove
- 600 g salmon fillets
- tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Knorr Naturally Tasty spaghetti bolognese Recipe mix
- 400 g 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 150 g fresh rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Rub salmon fillets with melted margarine mixed with lemon juice and garlic.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast for 8-10 min.
- Meanwhile mix the contents of the sachet of Knorr Naturally Tasty Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe Mix with tomatoes and place into a pot.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 min.
- Serve fish topped with sauce, accompanied by tossed salad of rocket and cherry tomatoes with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.