Citrus and Herb Roasted Turkey
An aromatic roast turkey made with zesty citrus and fresh herbs – your guests will give you rave reviews and are sure to have seconds!
- 1 orange, halved
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 60 ml fresh herbs, chopped (fresh thyme leaves, sage, parsley and/or rosemary)
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to taste
- 5 kg turkey, giblets and neck removed (keep aside to use if making)
- 2 medium onions, peeled and quartered
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.