Roast Gammon with Honey and Mustard Orange Glaze
When it comes to glazing a gammon worth wowing the family, Knorr Stock Pot has got it covered!
- 4 kg boneless gammon, boiled
- 15 ml cider vinegar
- 15 ml brown sugar
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 5 ml Dijon mustard
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 15 ml honey
- 24 whole cloves
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Place the cider vinegar, brown sugar, orange zest and juice, Dijon mustard, Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot , honey and 4 cloves into a small saucepan and bring to the boil then allow to reduce by half.
- To prepare the gammon for roasting peel back and remove the rind from the gammon
- Using a sharp knife, score the flesh in diamond cuts, then brush over the glaze and stud with the remaining cloves
- Roast in the oven at 200°C, during cooking baste the gammon a couple of times with the glaze that drips into the roasting tray
- Cook until the glaze starts to caramelise then remove from the oven, slice and serve
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.