Roast Hasselback Potatoes
Take the hassle out of month end blues. Jazz up leftovers by serving them with these hot roasted potatoes.
- 2 kgs roasting potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp margarine, softened
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 5 ml garlic, crushed
- 80 ml Knorr Creamy Garlic and herb salad dressing
- 1 pinch salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Using a sharp knife, thinly slice potato without going all the way through.
- Pat potatoes dry with paper towel.
- Place, cut side up, in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine margarine, oil, garlic, and KNORR Salad Dressing and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Brush mixture over potatoes.
- Roast potatoes for 50-55mins, basting ½ way through the cooking time.
- Serve with leftovers or roast chicken pieces and vegetables of your choice.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.