Spicy Lentil Stuffed Butternut
Soft, healthy and vegetarian-friendly, this beautiful butternut surprise is filled to the brim with great ingredients like cooked black lentils, onions pan fried in curry powder, chopped coriander and a Knorr Minestrone Soup for added flavour.
- 2 x large butternut squashes
- 2 cups of cooked lentils
- 1 x medium-sized onion chopped
- 1 bunch spinach, destalked and chopped
- 1 tsp of Rajah mild curry powder
- 1/4 tsp of Robertsons Atlanti sea salt, to season
- 1/3 cup chopped coriander (optional)
- 1 packet (50 g) Knorr minestrone soup
- 4 tbsp of water
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.