Fragrant Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
Once you have all the ingredients ready, chicken stir-fry is quick and easy to cook! The combination of mint and coriander stirred through at the end really lifts all the flavours and gives it a good kick!
- 125 ml hot water
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 1 lemon grass stalk, finely shredded
- 125 ml button mushrooms, sliced
- 125 ml baby corn, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 30 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 15 ml mint, chopped
- 30 ml coriander, chopped
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 400 g chicken breast fillet, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10 ml ginger, crushed
- 250 ml broccoli florets
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 125 ml green beans, sliced
- Heat half the sunflower oil in a wok and stir-fry chicken until golden brown, then remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil and fry onion, garlic and ginger until soft. Add the vegetables and stir-fry until almost tender.
- Return the chicken to wok with lemon grass, KNORR Chicken Stock Pot, water and sweet chilli sauce and stir-fry 1-2 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat, stir through mint and coriander and serve with rice.
- Better For You Tips: Serve this tasty, fragrant dish with a helping of wild rice
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.