Carrot and Baby Marrow Quiche
Put your culinary skills to the test by trying your hand at this vegetarian recipe for Carrot and Baby Marrow Quiche.
- 1 roll frozen, readymade shortcrust pastry, defrosted
- 3 baby marrows, grated
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml cream
- 1 sachet Knorr Three cheese pasta sauce
- 15 ml basil pesto
- 125 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Place an oven tray in the oven.
- Preheat oven and tray to 200°C.
- Line the base and sides of a quiche/flan dish with pastry and trim excess.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until pastry is firm.
- Bake pastry for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Reduce oven to 180°C.
- Squeeze excess moisture from the grated baby marrow and carrot and spread over the base of the quiche.
- Whisk together the eggs, cream, KNORR Three Cheese Pasta Sauce and basil pesto until smooth. Season to taste with Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt and Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake quiche for 35-40 minutes or until golden and set.
- Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.