Chocolate Cake In A Cup
Satisfy your chocolate cake cravings in the simplest way. Our Chocolate Cake in a Cup recipe is quick and easy to make. Just microwave a few simple ingredients to create a delicious and decadent cake in a cup treat that you can enjoy any time.
- 45 ml or 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 45 ml or 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 45 ml or 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1.25 ml or 1/4 ml tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 45 ml or 3 Tbsp milk
- 45 ml or 3 Tbsp Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 0.6 ml or 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and cinnamon in 360 ml microwave-proof cup.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until blended and smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Let cool slightly.
- Top, if desired, with whipped cream dusted with cinnamon or ice cream.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.