Mouthwatering Baked Buffalo Chicken
For a fun twist, serve cooked chicken strips on wooden skewers.
A chicken dinner with a cayenne pepper kick!
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 2.5 ml or 1/2 tsp Robertsons Cayenne Pepper
- 700 g chicken strips
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°c.
- Combine Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise and cayenne pepper in small bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
- Combine breadcrumbs with parsley.
- Coat chicken with remaining mayonnaise mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 12 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.