Chicken Marinade Recipe
A fragrant chicken marinade of lemon and spices with a creamy touch from Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise. Perfect for grilled chicken.
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 60 ml or ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves or mint leaves
- 10 ml or 2 tsp fresh garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 lemon grated peel and juice
- 1 small red chilli pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1.25 ml or 1/4 tsp Robertsons black pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 115g ea.)
- Preheat grill to 225°C.
- Combine Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, coriander, garlic, lemon peel and juice, chilli and Robertsons Black Pepper in medium bowl.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for 1 to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked (around 15 minutes).
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.