Grilled Asian Kebabs
Variation: Use orange marmalade or mango chutney instead of apricot jam.
Bite into our delicious Grilled Asian Kebabs made with Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise, prawns, apricot and ginger.
- 250 ml or 1 cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 60 ml or 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 10 ml or 2 tsp garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2.5 ml or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 8 uncooked prawn (or chicken) kebabs
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl; reserve 1/3 cup.
- Brush kebabs with remaining sauce.
- Grill or fry prawns with spring onion until the prawns turn pink. If using chicken, cook at 200°c for approx. 25 minutes.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.