Grilled Chicken & Roasted Peppers On Ciabatta
Bite into our delicious Grilled Chicken & Roasted Peppers on Ciabatta made with Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese and Italian dressing.
- 4 chicken breast fillets (tenderised with meat mallet)
- ¼ cup Knorr Italian Salad Dressing
- 210 ml roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 80 ml or ⅓ cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Grill or fry chicken in grill pan, brushing frequently with Knorr Italian Salad Dressing, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Top chicken with roasted peppers, then cheese.
- Grill until cheese is melted.
- Spread Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise on both sides of bread; sprinkle with basil (optional)
- Arrange chicken on bread. Wrap in aluminum foil and keep warm.
- To serve, cut into 4 pieces.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.