Saucy Chicken Feet
Whip up this nostalgic and proudly South African dish with only a few simple ingredients and Robertsons Chicken Spice. Serve with pap to complete.
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp) crushed ginger & garlic
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Robertsons chicken Spice
- 300 grams chicken feet
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 375 ml (1 ½) cups hot water
- Heat sunflower oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add onion and fry until golden brown in colour, 7 minutes.
- Add ginger & garlic, 1 tablespoon of Robertsons Chicken Spice, chicken feet and fry for 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and continue frying until your tomatoes become soft, 10minutes.
- Add the remaining Robertsons Chicken Spice, hot water, bring to the boil and simmer on medium/low heat until the sauce slightly thickens, 20 minutes.
- Add mixed veggies and cook for 7 minutes.
- Without milk
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.