WIN 1/10 Yuppiechef vouchers valued at R2000!
Sign up for magical meal inspirations to enter.
Leftover Chicken & Vegetable Skillet With Creamy Herb Sauce
Leftover chicken? The quality ingredients in Hellmann’s can transform it into a magical Leftover Chicken & Vegetable Skillet with a creamy herb sauce, so that your leftovers don’t go to waste.
- 15 ml (1 tbls) sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked baby carrots, (or any cooked vegetable)
- 28 g (1) Knorr chicken stock pot
- 250 ml hot water
- 4 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Robertsons thyme
- 62,5 ml (1/4 cup) Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley, (optional)
- Heat oil in a large pan and add the onions and cook until soft. About 5 minutes.
- Add carrots or other cooked vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add Knorr Chicken Stock, hot water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; add cooked chicken and thyme and simmer, stirring occasionally, until dish is heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir through Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise and parsley. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
- Serve with cooked rice.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.