Baked Chicken And Pasta Casserole
Leftover chicken? The quality ingredients in Hellmann’s can transform it into a magical Baked Chicken and Pasta Casserole, so that your leftovers don’t go to waste.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red peppers, sliced
- 400 g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Hellmann's ® Original mayonnaise
- 50 g (1 sachet) Knorr cream of mushroom soup
- 175 ml milk
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- In a pan heat the oil and fry the onion and red pepper until soft. Add in the sliced chicken and allow to brown on all sides.
- In a large bowl combine the Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise, Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup and milk. Mix well.
- Stir in the macaroni, half the cheese and the chicken mixture. Season with Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Pour into an oven proof dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese before baking in the oven until golden brown.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.