Want to enjoy a taste of Morocco, but don not know where to start? Our Moroccan Chicken recipe mix combines smoky paprika with sweet, tangy sultanas and sustainably sourced, perfectly ripened tomatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g diced skinless chicken breast
- 12 g sachet Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce tomato base
- 300 ml water
- 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 sliced courgette
- 100 g sultanas
- 2 tbsp sliced toasted almonds, (optional)
- 300 g couscous, cooked
- In a frying pan heat the oil and fry the chicken until golden.
- Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the pan along with the tomatoes, courgette, and sultanas.
- Bring to the boil stirring constantly, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Meanwhile cook couscous according to pack instructions.
- Sprinkle with the toasted almonds, if desired and serve with couscous.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.