Creamy Paprika Chicken
A delicious chicken recipe that calls for minimal ingredients and is quick and easy to prepare.
- 125 ml cream
- 125 ml low fat milk
- 2 red peppers
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 1 onion, sliced
- 500 g chicken breast strips, skinless
- 10 ml Robertsons paprika
- Sauté the onions in the olive oil.
- Add the red peppers and simmer until soft.
- Add the chicken strips and lightly brown.
- Stir in the cream, Robertsons Paprika and Knorr Chicken Stock Pot.
- Simmer for further 5 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.