Festive Chicken in a Bag with Spinach and Feta
Simply add all the ingredients to the bag, cook up some rice or mash potato and your dinner is ready, so simple but so delicious!
- 1 Knorr Cook-In-Bag Spicy Roast chicken
- 500 g chicken drumsticks
- 70 g sundried tomatoes of oil, drained and chopped
- 80 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 120 g baby spinach
- 100 ml cream
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place chicken drumsticks into the roasting bag with the sundried tomatoes, feta cheese, baby spinach and cream and season with dry KNORR mixture.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180°C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with rice or mashed potato and spoon the leftover sauce over your meal.
- Better For You Tips: For a lower GI meal serve with sweet potato mash. Packed with vitamins too!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.