Barbeque Chicken Wings with Corn on the Cob
Easy dinner recipes don’t get much easier than this! Simply throw the chicken wings and corn into the bag and, hey, presto… dinner is served!
- 30 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 500 g chicken piece
- 2 corn on the cob, Whole and cut into quarters
- 1 x 35 gram Knorr Cook-In-Bag BBQ flavour
- There’s no need to preheat the oven.
- Place chicken wings, Worcestershire sauce and corn into a bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring ingredients are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180°C for 40-45 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Carefully cut bag open, coat chicken pieces in any remaining juices and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with rice and spoon the leftover sauce over your meal.
- Try our variety of <a href="https://www.knorrwhatsfordinner.co.za/search/#active_type=recipes&limit=20&recipe_category=1235">chicken recipes</a> for dinner and wow your family tonight. But be warned – they’re so tasty there may not be any leftovers!
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.