Yoghurt and Coriander Chicken in a Bag
Inspired by Indian chicken tikka, try this simple and quick fragrant chicken dish that is all cooked together in one bag!
- 125 ml plain fat free yoghurt
- 1 Knorr Cook-In-Bag Spicy Roast chicken
- 1 handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 3 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 20 ml fruit chutney
- 500 g chicken thighs
- There’s no need to preheat the oven.
- Place chicken thighs into the cooking bag with the onion, tomatoes, coriander, yogurt and chutney and season with KNORR dry mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180°C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.
- Serve with spicy rice or couscous.
- Make meal planning easy by trying our variety of delicious <a href="https://www.knorrwhatsfordinner.co.za/">Knorr recipes</a>. You’ll no longer have to worry about <a href="https://www.knorrwhatsfordinner.co.za/search/">what to cook for dinner</a>.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.