Honey and Mustard Chicken Breasts in a Bag
The pressure created inside the cooking bag makes the chicken fillet soak up the garlic, honey and mustard flavours making it incredibly tender and juicy!
- 1 Knorr Cook-in-Bag garlic and rosemary
- 400 g chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 200 g baby marrow, sliced
- 500 g sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 100 ml cream
- 20 ml Dijon mustard
- 15 ml honey
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place chicken fillets into the cooking bag with the baby marrow and sweet potatoes and season with dry KNORR mixture.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into chicken and vegetables on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Add cream, dijon mustard and honey and close bag at end with blue tie supplied. Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring that the ingredients are evenly spaced and close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Bake at 180°C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.
- Serve with rice or mash potato.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.