Garlic and Rosemary Chicken in a Cook-In-Bag
Make perfect roast chicken effortlessly with KNORR Cook-in-Bag. The roasting bag locks in all the moisture and flavour, ensuring perfectly seasoned tender chicken. KNORR Cook-in-Bags are the simplest way to make delicious, succulent roast chicken every day.
- 1 kg chicken pieces
- 1 Knorr Cook-in-Bag garlic and Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place 1kg of chicken pieces in a single layer in the roasting bag.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix over the chicken pieces.
- Knot the bag loosely to seal.
- Hold the bag closed and roll gently to coat the pieces evenly.
- Pierce the top of the bag 3 times with a sharp knife for the steam to escape.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 40 – 45 minutes. Ensure that the grill is off at all times.
- Cut the bag open, coat the pieces in any remaining juices and transfer to a serving dish. Spoon the leftover sauce over your beef meal.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.