Creamy Mustard Chicken
Serve with spicy risotto
Try Quick & Easy Creamy Mustard Chicken
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Robertsons chicken seasoning
- 500 g chicken thighs
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 tsp mustard
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 300 g fresh broccoli
- Season your chicken thighs with Robertsons Chicken Spice.
- Heat oil in a non - stick pan over medium heat, add chicken and fry until your chicken turns golden brown in colour, turning it frequently using a pair of tongs or fork. Allow to cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add red pepper and mustard and continue frying for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and broccoli and stir well, then simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.