Classic Chicken Giblets
This melt-in-the-mouth thrifty dish is not only easy to prepare but packed with flavour!
- 3 tbsps sunflower oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 green pepper finely chopped
- 0.5 tbsp salt
- 500 g chicken giblets
- 1.5 tbsp Robertsons Barbecue Spice
- 1 cup hot water
- Heat sunflower oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add chicken giblets, half a tablespoon of salt, glaze the giblets for 7 minutes, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add onion, green pepper and fry until soft or golden brown in colour.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Robertsons Barbecue Spice and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken giblets, hot water and the remaining Robertsons Barbecue Spice, cover the pot and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Without milk
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.