Cajun Chicken Skewers
These chicken skewers are the ideal choice for entertaining. Serve these piping hot straight from the grill.
- 800 g chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tbsp Robertsons Louisiana Cajun
- 1 tsp honey
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 red peppers sliced
- 1 pineapple peeled and sliced
- handful bay leaves
- Combine the chicken, Robertsons Louisiana Cajun, honey and olive oil in a large bowl. Toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Thread the chicken, red peppers, pineapple and bay leaves onto 6-8 skewers.
- Heat a gridle pan over medium high heat. Grill the skewers for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.