Chicken and Spinach Hotpot
This easy recipe for Chicken and Spinach Hotpot is the perfect meal for when you are craving a warm dinner on a cold winter’s night!
- 45 ml sunflower oil
- 750 g chicken breast fillets cubed
- 2 medium-sized onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 5 ml Robertsons coriander
- 3 bay leaves
- 45 ml peanut butter
- 45 ml curry paste
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 bunch fresh spinach leaves washed and chopped
- 4 tbsp Knorr chakalaka soup
- In a large pot, heat oil and fry chicken until lightly browned.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Robertsons Coriander, bay leaves, peanut butter and curry paste, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pot and add water, then simmer for 60 minutes.
- Mix the Knorr Chakalaka Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew.
- Add spinach and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season and serve with pap.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.