With a serving of roast potatoes and beetroot salad, everyone will be coming back for seconds. Add amazing flavours to your Crispy Chicken with Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes.
- 1/4 margarine
- 2 Knorrox chicken stock cubes
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 chicken
- Melt the margarine in a pan.
- Place the Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes in the pan and stir until they have melted.
- Remove the pan from the stove, then add the oil and lemon juice.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut the chicken down the middle and press to flatten.
- Using a knife, make small cuts into the chicken so the marinade can infuse.
- Pour the warm marinade over the chicken and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
- The chicken can be roasted, pan fried or braaied using the marinade to baste whilst cooking. 8. Serve with roast potatoes and betroot salad.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.